Monday, February 5, 2024

Friday the 13th: The Game - PC gameplay

Friday the 13th: The Game on PC in 2024? Is there any playerbase left? Are there only hacked lobbies?

I decided to try F13 on PC for the first time ever. Some may argue that this was a crazy idea, but I wanted to experience the notorious hacked lobbies myself. After all, I had finally bought the game on Steam, because it was about to be delisted.

 



The first thing that happened to me was that I spawned to a match which had just 17 seconds left. Easy first achievement for first multiplayer match.

So yes, there are hacked lobbies. The server name suggested some East European involvement. As did some players in the lobby. I don't know if there even are normal lobbies anymore. You could try hosting your own lobby, but from what I hear nobody might join.

Two Jasons or more in a same match? Yes. A funny thing happened to me when I was grabbed by two Jasons at the same time.



 

Countless counselors in a same match? Yes. If you die you can leave the match, start searching for a new lobby and end up to the same match again. Like "hi Jason, I'm back, kill me again!"

Too many strange things going on in hacked lobbies for this simple soul to understand...

Lots of experience and x13 experience bonus. Not that it is needed anymore, with the last update to the game which gave everyone level 150 and the best perks.

Lots of loot. How many pocket knives are there in one match in hacked lobbies? I know on normal matches the answer is 3: 2 in cabins, 1 on a campsite or elsewhere outside, plus of course Tommy's knife.

And how many car keys in the same match? How many Tommy houses? I saw at least three.

At least on one occasion there was no Jason's music when he was right next to me, grabbing me and so on? No, the reason is not stalk. Jason not in rage near the end of the 20 minutes? Car is shown as if it has left when it's ready? What a missed opportunity.

 


 

Here's the full stream of my Friday the 13th the game pc gameplay. I played like shit, but the hacked lobbies were shit aswell. I also had problems with the controls, and sensitivity.

Ps. My Steam name "ladyripuli" means "lady diarrhea" in Finnish... maybe I should be ashamed?

No comments:

Post a Comment