Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Drunk Speedo Chad's last birthday

I get commissions for purchases made through the links in this post, at no cost to you.

 

It's my birthday, and I cry if I want to!

 


 

The time has come. 

Today is my birthday. It's also my last birthday in this life when I can play my all time favorite game, Friday the 13th: The Game.

 


 

In honor of this very special occasion I'm gonna stream F13 all day long on Twitch. That means on the afternoon and evening European time. Unless I chicken out and stream to Youtube instead.

I'm also gonna drink sparkling wine all day long. And I'm only gonna play as speedo Chad. Hence the title of this post.

 



Besides wine the stream will feature lots of deaths, stupid mistakes and above all rage quits (by me)! And the forecast is positive for cheaters and teamers! But be forewarned, I do not have a mic. So if you are looking for a real stream, look elsewhere.

But I don't think I'm gonna cry. Not yet. If the game (and me) is still alive on this year's New year's eve... then I'm gonna cry my eyes out. And probably also vomit, out of terror of losing this game forever.



The tragedy of Friday the 13th: The Game

 

More marvellous AI images of Jason Vorhees' birthday party after the cut











No comments:

Post a Comment